Clear and concise interface architecture is a prerequisite for modular software designs…
Flexible, modular and customized track and trace solutions are essential in the packaging environment of pharmaceutical companies nowadays. Seidenader Track&Trace solutions enable serialization at each aggregation level in pharmaceutical packaging. Serialization with 1D/2D coding including human-readable text supports anti-counterfeiting initiatives and ensures seamless product authentication from the production site to the final point of sales in conformity with legal and country-specific regulations.
The modular approach
The Track & Trace software has a higly modular design. The software allows configuration to fit specific customer needs. This can be as line manager giving control over the complete packing line or as item, bundle or case expert for the specific packing stations. The software permits also a manual processing of the products in any step or in dedicated rework stations. Thus over 80% of customer needs can be satisfied with the standard software solution.
- Client: Seidenader
- Client website: www.seidenader.de
- Development of common interface structure suitable to very different use cases
- User centered information and navigation design able to clarify complex functionality
- Development of a graphic design language able to reinforce the clients brand
- interface design (concept)
- graphic design language