When Design helps to make things easier…
Many users find it extremely complicated and frustrating to program a timer-thermostat – a major obstacle to purchase. A two-layered design allowed development of an extremely intuitive temperature controller with direct set-up of the desired temperature curve. A large sliding front LCD display for maximum readability with a single multifunction wheel makes for simple interaction tasks, with step-by-step instructions providing constant user guidance. A second layer hides the mechanical levers that allow temperature direct set-up on an hourly basis.
It’s never been easier to use a thermostat.
- Simplify the task of programming to the most intuitive level for non-technology adept users
- Multi-language user guide with economical LCD-segment display
- Maximum readability of display information
- Configurations with interchangeable base module
- Product design
- 3D-CAD modeling
- User interaction concept
- Display graphics
- Menu specification for programming